Salming Viper 3.0 OR – designed for the player looking for a performance indoor court shoe. Lightweight, low profile, and super ventilated
The Viper is best suited for a wider forefoot as compared to the Race or Adder series.
The Viper series utilizes:
- Roll Bar technology for faster push off ont he medial side of the shoe.
- Exoskeleton Upper for a secure lightweight feel while moving
- T.G.S. 62/75° system – the shoe flexes at a point (75 degrees) that helps to provide stability and comfort.
- 11°™ angle concept – a designed lateral edge which helps avoid the risk of ankle rollover.
- LMS+ unit in the midsole provides excellent lateral support and further helps prevent ankle roll.
- Anti-microbial removable footbed.