Karakal t-120 ff – the racquet used by Australian Cameron Pilley on the PSA squash tour.
Jut one hit with this frame and you will see why Pilley holds the record for fastest hit squash ball on the planet, 178 m.p.h. It is lightweight frame but with a head heavy balance to plow through the ball. It doesn’t hurt that Pilley has perfect form and long arms to get that racquet head moving too…
The t-120ff utilizes all the new technology designed by Karakal:
- Gel nano nodes – for additional frame strength and vibration dampening
- Fast Fiber material to increase frame response by 10%
- Built in frame vibration dampeners.
- ‘A’ Power Shaft with Power Wings – to increase power
- Bare Frame weight: 120 grams
- Balance: 370mm (head heavy)
- Head size: 470 sq cm
Comes factory strung and gripped with Karakal Pu Super.
Quality full racquet cover included.