Your privacy is taken seriously at Squash Unlimited. We will not sell, rent, trade, or transfer any personally identifiable information to any third party. Any information you give is used only to identify you as a customer of ours and to aide us in providing excellent customer service to you.
If you have a question on any of our policies please contact me directly. I am available Tue-Fri 10am-5pm EST @ 1.613.766.3231 or via email direct at Larry@squashunlimited.com
Larry Howes (owner)
Secure Online Ordering
We use the most appropriate security safeguards to protect your personal information against loss, theft, and unauthorized access. Any personal information you provide to Squash Unlimited in connection with a product order is exchanged on a secure server.
We use one of today’s most advanced security systems, the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, to encrypt / encode the information you send to us in the order process. The encryption process protects information, such as your credit card number and the billing & shipping information by scrambling it before it is sent from your computer. Only once we receive your information is it decoded, and we make all reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our own systems.
- E-mail programs (gmail, hotmail, etc) are not a secure means to send personal information, as it is not encrypted. We do not recommend emailing your credit card number/expiry/cv2 as well as your identifiable information.
- Not feeling super secure with online ordering? That is OK. We are available to take your order by phone Tue-Fri 10am-5pm EST @ 1.613.766.3231.
A cookie is a small data file stored on your computer’s hard drive that contains information relating to your visit to our site, such as an identifier that is used to retrieve your shopping cart contents. When you leave and then return to our site, this information is recalled to improve your shopping experience. For example, if there was an interruption while browsing the Internet, your shopping cart selections would still be available the next time you connected to our site. There are simple ways to either refuse all cookies or accept them each time they are offered. Consult your browser’s help files for assistance in changing your settings or removing existing cookie files.
Shipping / Delivery Times
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Payments are processed via Chase Payment services under our operating name of Racquet Science.
- Orders are shipped via Canada Post within Canada and via UPS to the USA.
- Ontario orders will be charged the HST, Canadian orders are charged the GST only.
- For USA orders there are no taxes collected by us. Check with your local customs office for your state taxes or import charges, these are the receivers responsibility.
- Payments can be made by Visa or MasterCard using our secure shopping cart on-line 24/7 or by calling us at 1-613-766-3231, Mon-Fri, 10am – 5pm EST.
- If an item is out of stock we will make every effort to notify you within 24-48 hours via email or phone.
- Orders placed via a paid shipping option (not free) Tue-Fri before Noon EST will be shipped out on the same day.
- Orders placed on Friday after 12:01pm will be shipped on our next shipping day, Tuesday.
** To prevent fraud and ensure your order ships as fast as it can please ensure the billing / shipping address is registered with the credit card you use for the order. When processing your order and we receive an address mismatch we reserve the right to either:
- cancel the order
- card for pick-up – you will need proper ID to pick-up at your local post office
Orders are shipped from beautiful Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
If you live farther away it will be on the outside edge of the time frame or if you are closer it will be sooner 🙂
- Canada – ExpressPost
- West: 2-4 business days; Central: 1-3 business days; Maritimes 2-4 business days
- Canada – Business Regular
- West: 4-6 business days; Central: 2-5 business days; Maritimes 4-7 business days
- USA – Express Post: 3-6 business days
- USA – Business Regular: 6-9 business days
- Free shipping Delivery Times (approximate).
- West: 7-8 business days;
- Central: 4-5 business days;
- Maritimes: 7-8 business days;
- North: 20+ business days
While we make every effort to ensure accurate information in the event of an error in pricing we may, at our discretion cancel and refund the order.
Lost or damaged orders must be reported within 5 days of purchase date. If a carrier refuses to accept a claim for a lost or damaged shipment because the time lapse exceeds its liability period, the loss will be assumed by the customer.
- Damaged delivery boxes should be noted with the carrier at time of delivery.
- Squash Unlimited will not be liable for losses resulting from shipping delays, errors or non-delivery.
- Losses or damage on returned items are the customers responsibility. Please make sure your parcel is insured and tracked.
For more info: http://www.squashunlimited.ca/return-policy/
For more info: http://www.squashunlimited.ca/warranties/
By submitting contributions views and on this website forum, you are granting SU a nonexclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and display such content throughout the world via any media.
- By submitting your review you represent and warrant that:
- you own or control the content of your review and it is your own original work;
- the content is not defamatory and does not infringe any applicable laws and
- the content is accurate, truthful and your own genuine opinion and
- you will indemnify and hold harmless SU for all damages, costs and expenses incurred for breach of these warranties.
- SU reserves the right not to publish reviews, to amend content of reviews at any time and to remove reviews from this website without notice after publication at SU’s sole discretion.
Publication of reviews and content on the website does not signify that SU agrees or affirms with the views and content given.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and other terms appearing elsewhere on this website then the latter shall prevail.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and any disputes arising shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Canada.
Customer Review Rules
You agree to post reviews and contributions in accordance with the following Guidelines. We will not publish a review unless it follows these Guidelines. These Guidelines are not exhaustive and SU reserves the right to vary them from time to time and the Guidelines published at the time of browsing shall be those in effect.
Reviews And Content Guidelines
- No unlawful or objectionable content – this means you should not submit reviews that contain words, language or content that is or may be considered unlawful, defamatory, libellous, abusive, racially or sexually offensive or obscene
- Original – content of user reviews should not infringe the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of others that shall include copyright, trademark, privacy or trade secrets
- Harmful content – Reviews shall not contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other computer program that may damage or affect any system or data
- No single word reviews. Reviews are automatically limited to 2500 characters
- No spamming or advertising – reviews shall not contain commercial web or e-mail addresses and no promotional or advertising material of any kind including the pricing and availability information and alternative ordering information
- No HTML tags
- Reviews should be genuine experiences and content should be relevant and helpful to other users of the website
- Reviews are to be written and shall be published in English
- Reviews that contain questions or comments aimed at other contributors or website users or SU staff and/or representatives will not be published
- Users should not use false e-mail addresses, impersonate others or in any way mislead as to their identity. SU confirms that any personal identifiable information such as addresses, phone numbers or URL’s will be removed and reviews or contributions may not be published
- Contributors under the age of 18 should get the permission of a parent or guardian before submitting any review or contribution.
SU has encouraged contributors to give legitimate, constructive feedback on SU services, products and their associated equipment experiences.
SU shall not be in any way responsible or liable for reliance by users on any information that is obtained from this forum and SU does not make any representation or warranty, either express or implied as to the accuracy or reliability of any information or content that is published on this forum. Publication of these reviews and their content does not signify that SU agrees with the views and content given.
Contact us if you have any questions.